This role is part of the Client Reporting Team which supports Pooled and Segregated clients. Key responsibilities of the team are the production of client reports to specified deadlines and in line with internal and regulatory standards, the production of factsheets and answering various adhoc queries from other Jupiter teams globally.
- Produce monthly and quarterly Segregated client reports in accordance with IMA and regulatory requirements.
- Produce monthly and quarterly fund reports for Pooled Fund investors.
- To be involved in the production of Jupiter’s factsheets across all geographical regions that the company operates in.
- Answering adhoc queries from other teams across all geographical regions.
- To build a detailed knowledge of Jupiter’s product range.
- To actively take part in various project work to improve the team’s processes and controls.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a client reporting role within asset management.
- Relevant system experience – Morningstar, Factset, Kurtosys, Excel.
- An appreciation of industry and best practice for client report content and production processes
- A good understanding of the functions within an investment management firm
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to look at current processes with a critical eye in order to suggest improvements.
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude.
- Given the role will mostly likely involve working from home at times, it is vital that the successful candidate possesses excellent communication skills.
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
Key Behavioural Skills:
- Act with integrity, due skill, care and diligence
- Ensure customer outcomes are the focus of our business and we are respected by regulator
- Collaborate with peers across the organisation
- Share openly and be transparent
- Adopt a responsible approach
- Maintain our entrepreneurial culture
- Strive for continuous improvement
Lead by example
Jupiter Group Core Objectives:
- Operational Resilience - overseeing that the Team meets the overall requirements of the Operational Resilience Framework.
- Regulatory and Legal Requirements - activities within the Team being conducted in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements (including FCA and other regulators rules, Market Abuse Regulations and Anti-Money Laundering regulations), guidance and advice provided or communicated by Legal & Compliance and/or external advisers
- Diversity and Inclusion - alignment of the Team’s diversity and inclusion approach with Jupiter Group’s values and associated policies
- Client Outcomes - delivering good client outcomes with due consideration to the shareholder and any other relevant interests
- Clarity of Roles and Responsibilities - maintaining clear and accurate roles and responsibilities within the Team
- Conflicts of Interest - managing any conflicts of interest arising in the Team so that they are identified, prevented and/or adequately managed in line with the associated policy
- Culture - contributing to and assisting in building and sustaining a strong culture at Jupiter Group and a set of values that are central to its business
- Internal Controls - overseeing that the activities being conducted by the Team are supported by appropriate systems and controls and in line with the RCSA approach and process
- Policies - overseeing (a) the Team is aware of all applicable Jupiter Group policies and procedures; and (b) all Jupiter Group policies and standards for which the Team is responsible are up-to-date and accurate
- Reporting - providing accurate, transparent and timely reporting internally and externally, as required in relation to your area of responsibility
- Risk Management and Incidents - the identification, assessment, management, monitoring and reporting of the individual risks and associated controls within the Team. This includes recording incidents in a timely manner and overseeing that preventative action and remediation are applied to relevant incidents within the Team.
- Supplier Management - supplier management for all suppliers to the Team in accordance with the key requirements of the Supplier Management Governance Framework
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £60.7 billion worth of assets under management (as at 30th September 2021).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs and Dublin OEICs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and the US.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities. The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.