Consultant Database Analyst
Forming part of the RFP Team, the Consultant Database Analyst will collaborate with the Consultant Databases Manager who oversees Consultant Databases at Jupiter. You will be responsible for completing all required databases ensuring that work is completed on time and to a high standard.
- Ensure databases/data vendor platforms are populated and maintained to a high standard and on a timely basis
- Ensure consistency and accuracy across all product and client data distributed externally and internally
- Ensuring accurate, high quality and consistent updating and maintenance of multiple consultant databases
- Collaborate with members of RFP and Consultant relations team to ensure Jupiter’s strategies are accurately portrayed to the investment consultant community and consistent with other materials across the company
- Ensure regular data delivery is maintained for each database/data vendor
- Support the RFP team responding to client and consultant queries as well as surveys and ad-hoc queries
- Assist with the maintenance of the content management system (Qvidian)
- Production of analysis and using database analytical tools to improve effectiveness in searches by capturing market trends
- Be able to support where needed on overflow of client questionnaires supporting DDQ completion
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of consultant databases and related tools e.g. eVestment, Callan, GIMD and other databases
- Analytical skills
- Highly numerate
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Extremely organised, disciplined
- Strong eye for detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to confidentially interact with colleagues
- RFP knowledge and/or Qvidian would be an advantage
- Educated to A-Level or degree level or equivalent
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £60.3 billion worth of assets under management (as at 30th June 2021).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs and Dublin OEICs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and the US.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities. The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.
Jupiter Asset Management