- Develop, deliver, and maintain high quality presentations in partnership with marketing, sales and investment teams ensuring content is accurate, consistent and clear.
- Provide day-to-day artwork & implementation of layout briefs in an effective timely manner across print, multi-media, online advertising and other ad hoc projects. Materials include 2-sided sales aids, multi-page brochures, and other materials that may be used to support the sales process.
- Provide creative support on digital campaigns across all markets, working closely with investment marketing and the wider team.
- Ensure all collateral is compiled according to the regulatory and legislative regime and ensure risks are identified, reported and managed accordingly.
- Ensure brand guidelines are always followed.
- Contributing to brand standards for projects and on-going enhancements.
- Deliver collateral on time and in the most effective format.
- Suggest and implement process improvements.
- Forge and execute innovative digital ideas.
- Co-manage along with team members the central job registry log providing feedback to stakeholders of job progress and delivery.
- An understanding of grid systems, composition, layouts, type, colour, trends and ability for creative layout thought.
- Working collaboratively with the other members of the wider team to drive quality and creativity and to help inspire and innovate the creative service offered to the stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate
- Detailed driven with numerical aptitude.
- Excellent project manager skills.
- Able to demonstrate strong layout and typography skills with a deep understanding of when and how to use colour, photography, and illustration.
- Advanced knowledge with PowerPoint, Excel, and other presentation applications.
- Intermediary/Expert skills in the Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines effectively.
- A flexible approach and able to self-prioritise work.
- A team player.
- Financial Services Marketing experience.
- Proven knowledge of the Wholesale market within the asset management arena.
- Demonstrated capability for self-learning and self-motivation with the ability to solicit support when required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter Asset Management