Data Integrity Analyst, Fund Management Operations - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are hiring for a Data Integrity Analyst to join our Fund Management Operations team on a 12 month contract covering maternity leave.
- Daily support of trading process with regards to data requirements for Jupiter Asset Management.
- Data quality control and validation of time series data including security indicative data, terms & conditions, reference, payment and analytical data and occasionally trading, index and corporate action data.
- Interact with internal clients to serve as a financial services helpdesk, managing expectations of service delivery and providing superior customer service.
- Operate as part of an experienced team who consistently provide quality, efficiency and best practice in their service and performance.
- Constantly evaluate process and procedures for inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain procedural documentation and update as necessary.
- Perform testing of in-house software and external vendor products.
The Ideal Candidate
- A working knowledge of fixed income, equity, derivative instruments and finance is required as well as the skill and ability to work in an entrepreneurial and team orientated environment.
- The candidate must have appetite for and be comfortable with working in an agile team whilst maintaining the highest quality and integrity of the investment data, while working to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility with regards to working hours is necessary
- The candidate must have the ability to quickly learn the intricacies of complex financial instruments and their impact on downstream applications and processes.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, along with the ability to interact effectively and confidently with internal and external clients.
- Very good excel skills.
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters (desirable).
- A working knowledge of Aladdin/EDM (desirable).
- A positive and professional approach.
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £42.7 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st December 2018).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden Switzerland and Spain.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities.
The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.
Jupiter Asset Management