Development Test Analyst
A 12 month fixed term contract has arisen in our Technology change team for a Test Analyst to ensure quality delivery across a variety of projects, predominantly using Agile methods.
- Work closely with project BAs and business SMEs to produce test cases
- Ensure suitable coverage for test packs
- Provide estimates for testing activities
- Test systems according to test cases to ensure quality product delivery
- Provide regression packs, automated where appropriate
- Provide input into configuration management
- Identify and communicate risks and issues
- Contribute to continuous improvement of test processes.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable relevant Investment Management experience gained as a Test Analyst including automation
- Strong focus on quality
- Knowledge of front-to-back IM plaforms (e.g. Aladdin, MEDM, Risk & Performance systems, Sales and Marketing systems, Regulatory reporting)
- Strong SQL Server and MS Excel skills
- Experience working with business teams
- Good understanding of investment management data including funds & institutional accounts.
- Experience of full lifecycle project delivery including System/Supplier selection
- Working knowledge of project methodologies
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including senior management and SMEs
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Ability to perform well in a team and independently
- Excellent time management skills
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs) and for institutional clients through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Jupiter Asset Management