Digital Content and Experience Executive
Working within the digital marketing team who plays an important role in providing support to our global distribution teams. Being part of a dynamic digital team, the successful candidate will work closely with multiple stakeholders.
You will be responsible for developing our websites. Working with the team to enhance the digital experience of our clients and stakeholders.
- Working within the digital marketing team who plays an important role in providing support to our global distribution teams. Being part of a dynamic digital team, the successful candidate will work closely with multiple stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for developing our websites. Working with the team to enhance the digital experience of our clients and stakeholders.
- The team is required to be dynamic and flexible in terms of their ability to handle data, and inbound technical content from various teams around the business (investment teams, performance team, risk team, other marketing channels).
- The role will suit you if you thrive in an evolving environment, which comprises multiple demands and challenges but offers the opportunity to deliver considerable value to the business. An enthusiastic and positive attitude is critical to add energy and ideas to a talented team. The ability to operate accurately is essential.
- You will work closely with other parts of the marketing team and the broader business to ensure a fully integrated approach is delivered. You will be highly intelligent, resilient and tenacious with a strong drive and determination to deliver high quality digital experience.
- Along with a team approach, they will have the creative qualities to deliver best of breed marketing support and the discipline and process management skills to ensure work is to the highest standard and in accordance with all applicable compliance regulations and company principles.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Manage Jupiters website, working collaboratively with and as an extension of the regional/channel marketing and digital campaign teams.
- Enhance and implement a market leading and innovative customer journey and UX across 40 global sites.
- As a content editor you will co-own, with content support from the investment writing and channel marketing teams, all digital real estate across the suite of global websites, and across user types.
- Work with various parts of marketing to ensure a consistent and collaborative approach to all digital marketing activity for Jupiter, creating synergies across digital marketing, messaging and website content.
- Project management (in partnership with IT) website developments, strategic projects and tactical improvements, including ongoing involvement in maintenance and development of fund data centres.
- Have a solid understanding of SEO, web architecture/sitemaps and CMS platform (Sitecore, Kurtosys or equivalent) to ensure scalability of web site.
- Use data analytics (GA) and digital insight to understand user behaviour and improve front-end architecture and the broader website strategy.
- Keep up to speed with ongoing digital trends and website innovation and act as an internal subject matter expert in this area.
- On-going monitoring of competitor activity and products to help differentiate Jupiters web strategy and activity.
- Ensure consistency and maintenance of Jupiter brand.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience of working in a similar role (essential), ideally with a global asset manager, with preference for experience across various channels (retail/3rd party intermediated and institutional), user types (end-user vs professional) and countries/regions/languages.
- Demonstrated understanding of investment management products and services.
- Working knowledge of the regulatory environment and compliance implications (essential).
- Proven experience of working collaboratively across multi-function and multi-cultural teams (essential).
- Working knowledge of CRM and EDM tools desirable (Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce.com for example and StoneShot, Eloqua and Pardot).
- Experienced with Google Analytics, report generation and analysis, and SEO.
- Previous experience working with web Content Management Systems.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to report to senior management and earn credibility with cross functional teams (sales, IT, marketing).
- Team player attitude but able to work independently and manage own time, with ability to maintain momentum of work when subject to a variety of pace, volume and complexity.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong creative skills capable of mixing experience, creativity and insight to reach solutions.
- Demonstrated capability for self-learning and self-motivation with the ability to solicit support when required.
- Foreign language skills desirable but not essential (German, Italian, Spanish or Mandarin Chinese).
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden Switzerland and Spain.
Jupiter is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunities employer.
Jupiter Asset Management