Finance Business Partner
The role is within the Finance Business Partnering Team, supporting the Legal Counsel, Risk, Corporate and Group departments as well as directly supporting the Head of Finance Business Partnering in recurring and ad-hoc company level analysis.
As a Finance Business Partner your role entails working directly with a range of stakeholders including ExCo members and the Head of Finance, managing forecasts, producing ad hoc analysis, preparing business cases and post-implementation reviews and developing budgets.
This role will suit you if you are a motivated individual who is flexible and enjoys working with a range of stakeholders.
The aim of the role is to become a trusted advisor to the areas being partnered with.
- Managing forecasts and budgets with your stakeholders
- Supporting key stakeholders in making revenue and cost decisions
- Producing ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Driving process improvement projects
- Embedding financial rigour into the departments
- Producing all required supporting material for the above conversations
The Ideal Candidate
The role varies day to day.
The key skills required to succeed in the role are:
- A motivated individual, who can work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships across the business at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a team approach and to work collaboratively across functions
- Problem solving skills, capable of handling pressure and meeting strict deadlines
- Business partnering and managing forecasts experienced preferred
- High attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills beneficial
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/CIMA) essential
- Advisory experience (preferred not essential)
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £42.7 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st December 2018).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden Switzerland and Spain.
Jupiter Asset Management