Fund Management Project Manager - 9 Month Contract
Jupiter has an established centralised change management team responsible for a mixture of business and technical change delivery in partnership with business departments.
For Fund Management there is demand for an ongoing series of work focused across two distinct themes:
- Optimising our use of Aladdin to ensure we have the most effective investment processes, in conjunction with a wider ecosystem of investment management, risk and performance tools
- Implementing new processes and technology to support effective and compliant use of Investment Research
A project manager is required, who will be supported by existing business analyst staff, to work closely with business stakeholders in the CIO office, external vendors, and Technology teams to ensure coordination and delivery of these changes.
- Primary Change project contact point for the CIO relationship
- Delivery of the planned Research operating model including implementation of a vendor to support broker voting and valuations
- Delivery of ongoing change and optimisation on Aladdin, including new Aladdin features and internal process improvements in our usage of Aladdin
- Other ad hoc change delivered for CIO or related departments (e.g. investment risk) as required
- Oversight of work allocations of any business analyst staff assigned to this area (typically 1-2)
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in delivering projects in the investment management business area
- Previous experience with Aladdin
- Sound understanding of the wider CIO business area including changes post MiFID II (e.g. research unbundling)
- Excellent communication skills including to audiences of varying levels of technical understanding and seniority
- Adaptable and a flexible approach to how best achieve project aims
- Team-focussed approach able to work collaboratively across the Technology and Business teams
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project planning tools
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £42.7 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st December 2018).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden Switzerland and Spain.
Jupiter Asset Management