Interim Analyst - Transfer Agency Operations
This interim role sits within the Transfer Agency Operations Team. You will be responsible for overseeing the performance of outsourced services and the direct performance of certain processes retained within Jupiter, while ensuring that robust controls are maintained supporting Jupiter in meeting its risk and regulatory obligations whilst achieving its commercial objectives.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience developing and managing relationships with internal contacts and external suppliers and clients.
- Proven experience working to tight and moving deadlines within a pressurised environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Working as part of a team to meet common objectives.
- Good working knowledge of Unit Trust, OEICS & ISA administration.
- Good working knowledge of FAST and AWD.
- Good working knowledge of both Unit Trust and OEIC processes and regulatory environment.
- Ability to identify process and service improvements.
- Ability to investigate issues and proactively problem solve.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A flexible and team orientated approach to work.
- Intermediate Word and Excel.
- Ability to manage expectations of others.
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £60.5 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st December 2021).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs and Dublin OEICs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in EMEA, APAC and the US.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities. The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.
We offer our UK employees a 2-1-2 hybrid working arrangement where Tuesdays, Thursdays and a third day of your choice are worked from the office. The other two days may be worked from home. This facilitates collaboration and allows employees to maximise productivity whilst maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Jupiter Asset Management