Interim Client Relationship Manager, Global Financials Institution Group - 12 Month Fixed Contract
The purpose of this role is to raise and retain assets across Jupiter’s range of investment products, in accordance with the agreed objectives, KPI’s and parameters.
This sales role sits as an integral part of the sales team, focusing on global banks and their intermediary channels. The role involves internal stewardship of relationships between Marketing and Sales, Product Strategy Group (PSG), Operations, Legal and ensuring smooth running of key client relationships.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key global banks, global sales team and internal stakeholders.
- Provide clients with information and updates on Jupiter products and services.
- Provide client support to Sales Director and host Fund Manager introductions and updates where necessary.
- Conduct presentations, group and one to one meetings with key client contacts on Jupiter products.
- Ability to produce reports on Business Objects, CRM and Financial Express.
- Sales contact for legal, operational and finance teams.
- Report sales activity, notes and client meetings promptly via outlook and CRM.
- Co-ordinate client meetings and presentations with Fund Managers.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of Industry products and services.
- Identify improvements to working practices of the team and identifying client needs as our service evolves.
- To contribute towards the teams sales targets and business retention aspirations.
- Comply fully with The Jupiter Distribution procedures, regulation and Compliance training requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have experience in providing a high level of service to key clients both reactively and proactively and experience in supporting a Sales team.
You will have experience in supporting a Sales team and an understanding of internal and external sales functions operations.
You should have strong organisational skills, be self motivated and have the ability to work under pressure.
IMC qualification is preferable.
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £42.7 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st December 2018).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden Switzerland and Spain.
Jupiter Asset Management