Interim MiFID II Transaction Reporting Analyst
This role is a 3 month Fixed Term Contract.
Jupiter Asset Management has embarked on a MiFID II transaction reporting project. The project has two primary tasks; delivery of a revised operating model to support the day-to-day processing of transaction reports and catching up on back reporting obligations.
The primary focus of this role will be to ensure Jupiter Asset Management meets its reporting obligations under MiFID II Transaction Reporting regime. The individual will be supporting the Transaction Reporting team through its Back-Reporting project, daily BAU and monitoring of the control framework to ensure Jupiter Asset Management is not exposed to reporting failures, risks or financial costs.
- Ownership of MiFID reports, including preparation and submission to the ARM
- Monitor systems to identify exceptions and undertake root cause analysis to ensure required amendments are completed
- Work with Technology and other relevant teams to ensure data gaps/discrepancies are addressed
- Own the quality assurance process ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and manage exceptions to closure
- Assist with UAT testing relating to any aspect of the regulation
- Analyze business process flows and their impact on technology flows
- Translate regulatory requirements into functional technical requirements
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong working understanding of MiFID II transaction reports either as a BA or from working within a Regulatory Reporting team.
- Product knowledge across equities, bonds, ETD’s and OTC derivatives
- Solid understanding of trade lifecycle event flows and how these impact Regulatory Transaction reporting
- Exceptional judgement and critical thinking skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently and challenge effectively
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to prepare and present data in a way that is understandable to all stakeholders
- At least 7 years’ experience working in asset management
- Project experience
- TRAX experience desirable
- EDM experience desirable
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £58.8 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st March 2021).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs and Dublin OEICs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and the US.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities. The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.
This role will be eligible to participate in the Company’s more flexible 2-1-2 working arrangement. Two days Tuesday and Thursday’s are prescribed days where all employees should work from the office and one other office day can be chosen by you and two days worked from home.
Jupiter Asset Management