Interim RFP Executive
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Forming part of the RFP Team, as an RFP Executive based in London, you will be responsible for completing all Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) across all distribution channels and geographies. Additionally, supporting to on-going projects as part of team initiatives, as well as wider firm wide.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written English
- Institutional background or previous experience
- Given the nature of the role, effective time management and ability to multi-task working to tight internal and external deadlines
- Strong understanding of investment management
- Experience of Qvidian (or similar)
- Strong windows applications, particularly word and excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop a strong internal network
- Self-motivated and conscientious, detailed approach to work
- Proven experience in the completion of more complex due diligence questionnaires and RFPs, or similar
- IMC preferred
- Proven experience in RFP role preferably at an asset manager
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £58.8 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st March 2021).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs and Dublin OEICs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and the US.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities. The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.
Jupiter Asset Management