Investment Analyst (Luxembourg)
- Working alongside the Conducting Officer for Portfolio Management, the focus of the role will be on deep dive investment analysis and oversight of funds and segregated mandates managed by Jupiter and external managers.
- The role will cover all asset classes and investment strategies.
- The successful candidate will also be integrated into the CIO Office at Jupiter in London, which is an integral part of the Fund Management Team.
- Participate in initial and ongoing portfolio management due diligence across strategies including visits to London to meet various teams including fund managers.
- Review strategy and marketing materials ensuring consistency with the objectives and the investment process, including new fund launches.
- Carry out deep dive investment analysis across all strategies.
- Monitor and explain performance relative to benchmark across strategies, review portfolio characteristics, composition and evolution.
- Monitor investment risk across strategies including volatility, tracking error, Sharpe and information ratios.
- Monitor liquidity in collaboration with the Risk Management Team at JAMI.
- Monitor funds and segregated mandates to ensure they are operating within the terms and conditions of investment mandates, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support the Conducting Officer – Portfolio Management in the production of regular and ad hoc portfolio management reports for the CIO Office, Management Committee, Board and regulators.
- Maintain portfolio management documentation including process, policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the CIO Office in London on fund management projects
The Ideal Candidate
- Good understanding of financial markets and investment products.
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Sector (Asset Management preferable but not essential).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Intermediate MS Office products: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Experience using Bloomberg, FactSet and Morningstar an advantage.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent industry experience.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral; any other language will be considered as an asset.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter Asset Management