This new role within the Investment Marketing team represents an exciting opportunity for a talented writer to contribute to Jupiter’s evolving content strategy and support the company’s global marketing and sales activities.
In addition to having a flair of writing engaging stories about economic and market events, you will enjoy expressing technical aspects of investing in interesting and accessible ways. You will be equally adept at covering fixed income, multi-asset and alternative investment strategies, as they are writing about equities. You should also have a solid grasp of ESG investing and how it is applied across asset classes.
In addition to writing commentaries, thought pieces, advertorials and marketing literature, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Jupiter’s weekly client update.
In this varied role you will also be encouraged to pitch ideas for content campaigns to help promote Jupiter’s capabilities.
In this role you will:
- Source, write, edit and create articles, advertorials, brochureware and commentaries to tight deadlines.
- Plan and create thought leadership content for Jupiter’s clients globally.
- In collaboration with the team, pitch ideas for new styles of content and ways to improve how we communicate and engage with our clients, including through physical and virtual events.
- Contribute to Jupiter’s weekly client update.
- Maintain an awareness of the content output of our competitors.
- Write copy to support marketing campaigns and Jupiter’s website, including sales fliers, fund brochures, video scripts, web pages and bios, as required.
- Support other team members, when necessary, writing and editing articles and commentaries.
- Obtain sign off from Compliance on all written material prior to publication in accordance with internal procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience writing about investments within the financial services industry or journalism.
- The ability to write to a high standard for different client types, regions and media.
- An understanding of the needs of institutional clients would be an advantage.
- Strong ability to write engaging content about fixed income, multi-asset and alternative investments, as well as equities.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written), together with the ability to be flexible and to work to tight deadlines
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter Asset Management