Marketing Assistant Manager
The marketing department works collaboratively and is integrally linked with our distribution partners, investment management and other supporting functions with the purpose of building and strengthening: the Jupiter brand, our service and product awareness and helping the firm to deliver against its distribution objectives.
The role will be based in either Singapore or Hong Kong. The role will focus on the provision of pro-active marketing communications to support sales teams in Asia and conducting in-depth research into different digital marketing platforms/opportunities for Jupiter's Asia business.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent Chinese and English written and verbal communication (essential).
- Experience in the financial services/asset management sector and a working knowledge of Asian markets in a marketing context, in particular Hong Kong and Singapore (essential).
- Working knowledge of (B2B) marketing communications across the full marketing mix (offline and online and digital) is desirable, preferably strong on digital.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility.
- Maintain workflow systems and self-prioritise work.
- Fast learner with flexibility to take on various Marketing tasks.
- Must be solutions oriented, personally motivated and able to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision, assess and prioritise workload in a strict deadline oriented environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Demonstrated capability for self-learning and self-motivation with the ability to solicit support when required.
- PC skills: Intermediate level in MS WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, Adobe Acrobat
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience.
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is a specialist, high conviction, active asset manager. We exist to help our clients achieve their long-term investment objectives.
Jupiter has a global footprint and the international business is a core growth focus within that footprint.
We believe that generating sustainable long-term outperformance for our clients, in a complex and challenging world, requires diversity of thought and mindset in all its aspects. The ability to be agile, entrepreneurial and flexible to help solve problems is a human quality. This is why our approach fosters real diversity of thinking, accountability, collaboration and a willingness to be challenged, to adapt our approach as circumstances and our environment evolve around us.
Jupiter Asset Management