Playing an important role in providing support to our global institutional, wholesale, retail, marketing, investment teams and the wider business.
Being part of the dynamic marketing production team, the successful candidate will work closely with multiple marketing teams as well as product specialists and investment teams managing the production of all types of presentations both for print and for screen projection, ensuring they are delivered to a high quality standard, on time and to brief.
The team is currently required to be dynamic and flexible in terms of its ability to handle data, and inbound technical content from various teams around the business (investment teams, performance team, client reporting, risk team, other marketing channels). Dexterity around technical elements (i.e. complex charts, graphs, data sets) will be advantageous.
- Production of Jupiter presentations / pitch and client servicing books, interpreting a wide range of briefs, whilst keeping to corporate guidelines.
- Source statistics such as fund performance, holdings information, prices, risk statistics, etc. from data providers such as Financial Express, Morningstar, as well as Portfolio Analytics and Client Reporting teams.
- Strong understanding of Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS).
- Maintain audit trail for jobs including compliance and statistics sign-offs in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Understand and observe compliance guidelines and obtain compliance and statistical sign-offs for presentations.
- Develop strong working relationships and maintain regular contact with key internal clients, and all stakeholders.
- Ensure consistency and maintenance of Jupiter brand internally and externally.
- Stay abreast of best practice and competitors to make informed recommendations to enhance Jupiter’s pitchbooks.
- Develop, deliver and maintain high quality marketing collateral in partnership with marketing, sales and investment teams to ensure messaging is accurate, consistent and clear.
- Manage own workload and provide feedback to stakeholders on job progress and delivery.
The Ideal Candidate
- Financial services marketing/client services/reporting experience.
- Proven knowledge of the financial market within the asset management arena.
- Proven ability to produce visually clear, style-consistent and compliant outputs (presentations, charts, schematics) with a short turnaround.
- Great level of accuracy and proven ability to maintain momentum of work when subject to a variety of pace, volume and complexity.
- Ability to plan and manage personal workload via a job registry.
- Demonstrated capability for self-learning and self-motivation with the ability to solicit support when required.
- Strong problem-solving skills, capable of mixing experiential knowledge, logical analysis and insight to reach solutions.
- Ability to interact effectively and influence people at all levels of seniority and across the business.
- Team player attitude but able to work independently when required.
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £42.7 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st December 2018).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden Switzerland and Spain.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities.
The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.
Jupiter Asset Management