- Manage the reception services to a high standard ensuring clients and visitors are greeted professionally and their Jupiter experience is truly memorable.
- Support the rest of the team in delivering the high standards expected and provide a best in class service.
- Deliver a highly personalized service, ensuring visitors feel valued upon arrival and promptly contact hosts.
- Assist employees with enquiries regarding reception, hospitality and facilities services – including assisting PA, Secretaries and the Events team with events planning.
- Order stationery, flowers, taxis and couriers, maintaining a database of expenditures and bookings.
- Process Facilities invoices on FA.
- Ensure the information contained in the reception ‘play book’ is correct and relevant.
- Keep the reception area tidy and suggest improvements and enhancements.
- Answer telephone calls promptly and politely, ensuring all calls are dealt with professionally. Transfer of all internal telephone calls to the relevant individuals – screened where requested (CEO and CEO’s PA etc)
- Take ownership of changes or faults on the switch, escalating as required.
- Accurately book and manage the meeting rooms (Manhattan and Outlook) arranging hospitality and IT set ups as required. Liaise with PA’s regarding any specific dietary requirements or preferences.
- Liaise with the building reception team, providing visitor names and arrival details.
- Liaise with hospitality staff to arrange catering as necessary, including late notice requests.
- Assist the Facilities team with ad-hoc tasks.
- Allocate and maintain accurate staff locker list.
- Key ordering and general Facilities administrative tasks.
- Log facilities calls with the Landsec Facilities helpdesk.
- Conduct Health and Safety building tours for all new starters and providing new staff with the company welcome packs
- Carry out DSE assessments for new staff, expectant mothers and when a substantial change to the employee’s environment (i.e. desk move). Work with the wider Facilities team to ensure any issues are followed up and resolved.
- Perform regular H&S walks of the floors, escalating issues to the Facilities Co-ordinators as required.
- Certify that all first aid boxes are fully stocked and contents in date.
- Maintain the First Aiders and Fire Wardens notices, making sure names are relevant and any qualifications are up to date.
- Support incoming and outgoing post and courier service with ownership of service during busy periods / absence
- General cleanliness and order of office areas
- Basic first line meeting room IT support (making a video call, connecting laptop to screen, connecting to wifi etc)
- Facilities sharepoint site – oversee, administer, update and develop
The Ideal Candidate
- 5* service experience (Hotel, Cabin Crew) preferred
- Reception experience in a similar environment
- Office / Facilities management
- Health & Safety qualification preferred, although training will be provided
- Communication skills – role will involve significant engagement with ExCo, Board and clients
- Organisational skills – self-starter and able to work autonomously
- IT skills – inc experience of working with room booking and MS systems
- ‘Best in class’ mentality and passion for continuous improvement
- A Levels or equivalent.
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with over 500 employees and £58.8 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31 March 2021).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs and Dublin OEICs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and the US.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities. The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.
We support our employees working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic by offering a variety of tools to support their wellbeing. From access to detailed information on our Home Working and Wellbeing intranet site to regular topical webinars and training.
Jupiter Asset Management