This role sits as an integral part of the UK Sales Team. Principally a support role based in London, providing support to regional Intermediary accounts. You will provide support to Wealth Managers/Life Companies/Platforms/Advisory businesses.
- Support to UK Intermediary accounts and support 2 Sales Managers and the broader team.
- Co-ordination of sales executive desk and all its tasks from telephone and email enquiries to proactive communications, invitations and event follow up and maintenance of CRM database.
- Ability to produce reports on Business Objects, CRM, Financial Express, Marketo and Clarity.
- Sales contact for legal, operational and finance teams for all client requests and proactive planning.
- Liaising with Global Professional Client Services for strategic account planning and requests.
- To make recommendations to Sales Director and senior management on trends, client requests, success and any issues that need escalation.
- Represent UK team for key IT and infrastructure projects such as Confluence, CRM, MI, office movement, personnel requirements.
- To control team diary and resource of key events appropriately amongst the UK team.
- To work with the marketing events team to co-ordinate and execute the yearly plan of events with appropriate resource and infrastructure, presentations, collateral and work with 3rd parties to ensure maximum impact on sales and retention.
- Identify improvements to working practices of the team and identifying client needs as our service evolves.
- To contribute towards the teams sales targets and business retention aspirations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in or an understanding of Financial Services
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong inter-departmental knowledge and relationships.
- Ability to work under time pressure both individually and as a team member.
- An understanding of internal and external sales functions operations
- To understand the needs of a variety of financial adviser groups and 3rd party distributors.
- Experience in providing a high level of service to key clients both reactively and proactively.
- IMC qualification or willingness to study.
Ability to travel nationwide and stay away overnight to support Head office activity with regional support for the wider team.
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £42.7 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st December 2018).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden Switzerland and Spain.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities.
The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.
Jupiter Asset Management