Sales MI Analyst
This role focuses on the production of accurate and timely sales and assets under management (AUM) data, reports and dashboards for the Sales teams, senior management and Finance colleagues.
Principal activities will relate to the production, maintenance and enhancement of internal sales and AUM data. The role will be focused on supporting various Sales teams, Distribution Strategy team, RFP team, and Finance colleagues; supplying accurate, consistent and relevant data, reports and dashboards.
Core tasks to include:
• Production of Monthly Sales Report
• Production and development of Tableau sales and AUM reporting
• Servicing sales and AUM enquiries and RFPs
• Coordinating and processing unallocated accounts list
• Taking ownership of requested changes to sales data with focus on both underlying client and Sales team
• Liaising with a number of internal departments (in particular Sales and the Management Information teams)
• Support the production of the Group AUM report and other Finance deliverables
• Supporting and driving forward the sales and AUM data improvement projects
• Supporting regular reporting and ad hoc requests, as required
The Ideal Candidate
Experience/ Skills Required
• High attention to detail
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills
• Ability to build strong relationships across the business
• A flexible yet logical approach to work
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• A team player with the ability to work autonomously when required
• Ability to manage workloads and balance tight deadlines
• PC skills (essential): advanced Excel (comfortable with pivot tables), MS Office
• Systems (desirable): Business Objects, Tableau, Power BI
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £60.5 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st December 2021).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs and Dublin OEICs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in EMEA, APAC and the US.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities. The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.
We offer our UK employees a 2-1-2 hybrid working arrangement where Tuesdays, Thursdays and a third day of your choice are worked from the office. The other two days may be worked from home. This facilitates collaboration and allows employees to maximise productivity whilst maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Jupiter Asset Management