Salesforce Project Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
In 2018 and 2019 Jupiter has established a broad programme of platform enhancements for the Distribution department. Central to this has been the implementation of Salesforce as a global CRM for Sales and Marketing users in August 2019.
Now that the platform has been implemented, the next phase of the CRM project is ready to start – expected to encompass broadening out of Salesforce to include operational client service processes and further integration of Salesforce with 3rd party applications and platforms.
You will be expected to lead both the CRM projects and CRM BAU pipeline of continuous enhancements within the Distribution Programme, working with the accountable business sponsors to prioritise and drive delivery and adoption of new features.
- Project management of Salesforce related deliverables from inception to completion, including delivery of business process change, engagement with 3rd party suppliers, and implementation or enhancement of technology platforms.
- Support embedding the platform into BAU including training and usage best practice, data quality control and BAU technical change oversight.
- Provide leadership and visibility for the CRM projects to all levels of seniority within Jupiter.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent record of delivering Salesforce projects within an Asset Management context
- Strong understanding of the overall distribution business context including the Business to Business sales model
- Experience with Salesforce partner network products such as marketing automation tools, Financial Clarity, event management and client data look-through
- Excellent communication skills including to audiences of varying levels of technical understanding and seniority
- Adaptable and a flexible approach to how best achieve project aims
- Team-focussed approach able to work collaboratively across the Technology and Business teams
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project planning tools
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £42.7 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st December 2018).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden Switzerland and Spain.
Jupiter Asset Management