Team Administrator – Global Client Marketing
You will primarily support the Global Head of Marketing and his direct reports. In addition, you will have exposure and provide support to other activities across the global client marketing team. This role may suit you if you are wanting to move into a marketing role in the future.
- Team administrator for Global Client Marketing Team.
- Full support including travel and diary management for Global Head of Marketing and extended four direct reports.
- Monitor emails and inbox management for the Head of Department – focus on confidentiality. Be aware of current business issues so can re-prioritise/handle matters when necessary
- Ensuring Managers have correct paperwork for meetings.
- Assisting with collating papers and minutes for meetings.
- Point of contact for internal and external enquiries.
- Routing marketing administration (e.g. filing, photocopying, shredding, archiving, etc).
- Processing monthly cash and credit card expenses and invoices
- Responsibility for maintaining the library of departmental policies and procedures / intellectual property agreements.
- Supporting activities in channel marketing – such as sign-off processes.
- Identify improvements to working methods and escalate suggestions as appropriate.
- Providing holiday cover for other PAs as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven PA experience at a Senior level.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
- Accuracy and attention to detail even when working under pressure.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deal professionally and discreetly with confidential information.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Hands on team approach.
- Confidence to liaise with contacts at all levels.
- European languages would be advantageous.
- Secretarial qualifications desirable.
- Financial Services experience is preferable but not essential.
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £42.7 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st December 2018).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden Switzerland and Spain.
Jupiter Asset Management